In this video tutorial, you will find how to design Creative Hand Drawn Arrows and Circles in PowerPoint.
You can follow this tutorial in PowerPoint 2013, 2016 and higher versions.
Learn to create awesome graphics that look like they have been sketched by hand. Follow this step by step tutorial to know more.
Use these circles and arrows to highlight a point or a data driven chart in your PowerPoint slide.
Creating your own hand drawn elements help in 2 ways.
1) You have the freedom to create them the way you want, point in the direction, get the size.
2) This also ensures that there are no copyright issues.
The tools covered in this tutorial include:
- Using curve tool to draw circular elements
- Change width of lines
- Change cap and joint types to customize the ends of the lines
- Manipulate Bezier curve points to adjust the shape of the curve
- Change line colors
- Shortcut to paste any auto shape into the slide as a picture
- Using Picture format tools to provide a hand-drawn look and feel
- Change the drawn curve into a straight line
- How to add new points to manipulate a line and extend it