Grameenphone Job Circular 2017: Grameenphone Job Circular 2017 has been published on the official website of Grameenphone on 19 August 2017. Grameenphone is a one of the most popular and top private telecommunication organization in Bangladesh. Grameenphone provides various mobile telecommunication services including postpaid, prepaid, internet and more around the Bangladesh for users. If you want to build your career in Grameenphone, apply now for this private job without delay. Detailed information of Grameenphone Job Circular 2017 is given below:
Grameenphone Job Circular 2017Job Title: Deputy General Manager
Department: E-Commerce & Payments
Published Date: 19 August 2017
Application Deadline: 24 August 17
- Passionately drive the ambition to create the most loved, trusted marketplace with 1 Min+ MAU & lead the digital transformation of Grameenphone. Leverage end to end billing, fulfillment & payment capability to drive the right suppliers to come on board, create value for end consumers & GPExpress while driving better than industry conversion average. Securing the brand’s Promise, market-share and profitability through end to end service experience, innovation, features, campaigns & tactics to set it apart from the rest of the pack. The position is responsible to take Commercial Lead & create customer & supplier facing campaigns, programs to drive adoption & engagement simultaneously.
- The Product & Campaign Manager sits at the critical intersection of business, consumer & technology. He/she cuts across and needs to know about the different facets of software & technology delivery to translate that into consumer journeys. The role exists to take customer insight, idea & vision move through each stage of the process and make it come alive in an amazing way for our customers, suppliers & all stakeholders involved. Product manager uses the platform/product every day, they get in & understand and how customers use it, look at data & continue to improve it on a regular basis.
- Create the most visited marketplace platform that has higher than industry conversion rate.
- Integrate the right suppliers for physical product, services to create value for the visiting customers
- Ensure competitive pricing, unique product portfolio, acquisition & conversion campaigns along with best in class customer loyalty features.
- Create the trust factor & top of mind amongst the right customer segment, suppliers & GP Express assisted eCommerce owners
- Build on Analytics to improve upon UX, customer journeys
- Build the transparency through terms & conditions best in class refund & replacement policy
- Be the forward-leaning market place which is gross margin positive that drive innovative business models through rapid experimentation & prototyping
- On-going development of the product vision and strategy. Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning, and execution of next-generation of products. Building consensus and driving execution.
- Maintain product and market knowledge. Conduct analysis and keep abreast of market trends.
- End to end product & platform lifecycle management with best in class experience & customer-centric features
- Close collaboration with Technology lead & Technology partners to drive the platform experience from all stakeholder perspective [customer, supplier & assisted eCom partners]
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines. Management of existing product lines, increasing profitability and setting of Profit and Loss goals for each product/product line.
- Lead and coach team and individual employees to excellent performance using Grameenphone’s Value pillars and Leadership Expectations, agile development methodology & red way of management
- Walk the talk & set the culture Practice clear communication, accountability, trust & stretch
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience.
- Familiarity working with third party vendors and e-commerce tools: Photoshop, Canava, Coremetrics, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Websphere Commerce, Adobe Experience Manager (or similar Analytics and CMS).
How to Apply:
- Since all jobs are posted and processed through our automated system, we strongly encourage candidates to apply online through our career website. This online CV form enables us to compare and select you based on the information you provide. Therefore, it is essential that you provide all information regarding your personal, education; career, training, extracurricular, and any other skills that you feel would enhance your chances to be a part of our family.
- To know more clearly and precisely about you this site contains a 3-page long resume form. It is advised that you kindly fill-up this form properly so that we can increase the possibility of hiring YOU as the Right-fit for Grameenphone.
- Please frequently click the "Save" button available on every page of the resume to ensure that all information that you put are saved even if some error occurs eventually in the system during you fill-up your resume.
Application Deadline: 24 August 17
Uttara Bank Limited Job Circular 2017
City Bank Limited Job Circular 2017
Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board Job Circular 2017
Department of Government Transport Job Circular 2017
Do you want to get bank jobs or to build your bd career in the banking sector or govt sector? Do you want to get bd bank recruitment circulars, bd jobs or all paper jobs?
Then you should visit our website to get latest job circulars, results, routines and exam tips. If you want to get notifications on your Facebook, don’t forget to like our Facebook Page. Thanks for being with us.